Online Reviews of Easyread
- 2017) “An evaluation of the effectiveness of a computer-assisted reading intervention.” Journal of Research in Reading, doi: 10.1111/1467-9817.12107 , and (
- The What Works book commissioned by the Dyslexia-SpLD Trust gave Easyread the highest possible rating (see page 45).
Easyread User Reviews
From Parents and Children:
- Rebecca Abrams, journalist for the Daily Telegraph (UK) : “Highly effective and deceptively simple, Easyread succeeds in making learning to read fun”
- SEN Magazine, the UK’s leading special ed publication: “At the forefront of this approach is Easyread with a program which takes the reading strengths and abilities of children and uses these to help guide them through the synthetic phonics path”
- My Child magazine: “The result is a new approach that has been helping almost any child learn to read more easily with a short, fun lesson on the computer each day.”