Easyread System Pricing
What you get
Most parents are very surprised when they start by the support they get from us. Here’s what’s included:
- A short daily interactive lesson on our website. This adapts to your child with Trainertext decoding practice, games, and stories, all adjusted to fit your child’s needs.
- Routine phone consultations, concise training and unlimited support, so that you feel properly guided.
- Regular prizes for your child. These are on a spy theme and they love them!
- Guaranteed success promise, that you will see a clear change in 60-90 sessions.
- Extra games for your child to play outside of lessons
The true calculation
Of course we are not saying that anything costing hundreds is insignificant money for most of us. But is there any better gift to your child?
Our help generally ends up costing around $5-$10 per year of future happy reading. And being a good reader adds thousands to your likely income every year. Financially there literally is no better investment to give your child.
By contrast, any continued struggle with reading or spelling leads to daily stress and frustration for both of you. We can remove those emotions from Day 1 on the system.
The cost of our DM Easyread 6-11 support system above is roughly the same as one session with a good tutor:
- Australia – AUSD55/week
- Canada – USD50/week
- Europe – £35/week
- New Zealand – NZD60/week
- United Kingdom – £35/week
- United States – USD50/week
- Rest of the world – USD50/week
The main differences to hiring a tutor are:
- You have an easy, fun and structured lesson to do each day, with prizes.
- That daily battles and stresses of conventional reading practice go away.
- After helping many thousands of children learn to read with a failure rate well below 1% (with children who have often tried many other options including good tutoring), we can unconditionally guarantee you a good outcome.
To keep admin costs low, we charge for Easyread support monthly and we build in roughly a 10% discount for all those times you are away on holiday or cannot do the lessons for other reasons. Otherwise we would spend the entire summer adjusting people’s subscriptions! Here is the monthly rate, which you can stop at any time:
- Australia – AUSD216
- Canada – USD198
- Europe – £132
- New Zealand – NZD237
- United Kingdom – £132
- United States – USD198
- Rest of the world – USD198
If you are going away to a desert island with no Internet for an extended holiday ‘au sauvage’, we can put a pause on your subscription, of course! We just try to keep our admin costs low to be focused more on support.
You can sign up for a 10-day free trial to test out the process:
We recommend you do a sample lesson right away, to see how your child finds it:
You will see a new attitude from Day 1 and growing confidence in the lessons over the first week. It generally takes 60 lessons for you to see that coming through into your child’s reading. And your child’s spelling will be showing clear changes soon after that.
Cancel at any time
There are 223 lessons in the official course, but some parents feel the job is done after 60 and others have their child push through to lesson 360 and more. The average is around 110 lessons, which can be done in 4 months.
Questions and worries
Comparing your alternatives
You can compare what we offer with our competitors. You won’t find any that deliver the same support and guaranteed promise of success.
It is roughly the same cost as a tutor, but with Easyread you get help every day, instead of just once or twice a week. It is just better engineered for success and no tutor will guarantee an outcome.
The “Do-Nothing Alternative”
There is clear data that the children falling behind at 7 are usually still behind at 11. Most then go on to leave school at 16 with very limited academic results.
So the idea that it will all work out fine is usually wrong if you don’t try something new.
The best results of any system in the world
Our results make us totally confident that Easyread is the best option for any struggling reader or speller, by quite a long way. We are confident that nobody knows more about how to help children with this than the team here and as a result nobody offers a guaranteed promise of success like ours.
Discount for brothers and sisters
We give a 20% discount for brothers and sisters joining the system.