Easyread System Pricing
What you get
Most parents are very surprised when they start by the support they get from us. Here’s what’s included:
- Short, structured lessons on our website that adapt to your child.
- Routine phone consultations with our reading experts.
- Concise video training within your account.
- Unlimited support, so that you feel properly guided.
- Regular prizes for your child. These are on a spy theme and they love them!
- The best results in the world, as far as we can tell.
- Guaranteed success promise, that you will see a clear change in 60-90 sessions.
- Extra games for your child to play outside of lessons.
The true calculation
Of course we are not saying that anything costing hundreds is insignificant money for most of us. But is there any better gift to your child?
Our help generally ends up costing around $5-$10 per year of future happy reading. And being a good reader adds thousands to your likely income every year. Financially there literally is no better investment to give your child.
By contrast, any continued struggle with reading or spelling leads to daily stress and frustration for both of you. We can remove those emotions from Day 1 on the system.
The cost of our DM Easyread 6-11 support system above is roughly the same as one session per week with a good tutor:
- Australia – AUD51/week
- Canada – CAD60/week
- Europe – EUR41/week
- New Zealand – NZD56/week
- United Kingdom – GBP36/week
- United States – USD48/week
- Rest of the world – USD48/week
After the free trial, we bill monthly in advance, at the rate of 4.34 weeks per month. These prices also include a discount for holidays and other times you are away.
Siblings get a discount of 20% off these prices.
You can cancel at any time. There is no minimum subscription period. And we guarantee the changes you will see over the first 60-90 lessons.
Advantages For You
The main differences to hiring a tutor are:
- You have an easy, fun and structured lesson to do each day, with prizes. So the daily battles and stresses of conventional reading practice go away. Parents are often surprised by the difference.
- You can get help and advice on the phone (or by messaging us) any day of the working week, without leaving home. We even do lessons with children over Skype, to check progress ourselves when you need us to.
- We are confident we are the best in the world at this job. After helping many thousands of children learn to read (who have often tried many other options including good tutoring), we can unconditionally guarantee you a good outcome. No tutor will do that. With Easyread you will not waste any money.
You can sign up for a 10-day free trial to test out the process:
Our system works best on a computer running Google Chrome. You can download Chrome from here.
We recommend you do a sample lesson right away, to see how your child finds it:
You will see a new attitude from Day 1 and growing confidence in the lessons over the first week. It generally takes 60 lessons for you to see that coming through into your child’s reading. And your child’s spelling will be showing clear changes sometime between lesson 120 and 150.
Cancel at any time
There are 223 lessons in the official course, but some parents feel the job is done after 60 and others have their child push through to lesson 360 and more. The average is around 110 lessons, which can be done in 4 months.
Questions and worries
Comparing your alternatives
You can compare what we offer with our competitors. You won’t find any that deliver the same support and guaranteed promise of success.
It is roughly the same cost as a tutor, but with Easyread you get help every day, instead of just once or twice a week. It is just better engineered for success and no tutor will guarantee an outcome.
The “Do-Nothing Alternative”
There is clear data that the children falling behind at 7 are usually still behind at 11. Most then go on to leave school at 16 with very limited academic results.
So the idea that it will all work out fine is usually wrong if you don’t try something new.
The best results of any system in the world
Our results make us totally confident that Easyread is the best option for any struggling reader or speller, by quite a long way. We are confident that nobody knows more about how to help children with this than the team here and as a result nobody offers a guaranteed promise of success like ours.
Discount for brothers and sisters
We give a 20% discount for brothers and sisters joining the system.